Use of information
- Hagro Products strives to always provide correct and current information on this website. Although this information has been compiled with the greatest possible care, Hagro Products does not guarantee the completeness, correctness or topicality of the information. The legal information on the website is of a general nature and cannot be considered a substitute for legal advice.
- No rights can be derived from the information. Hagro Products accepts no liability for damage resulting from the use of the information or the website, nor for the malfunctioning of the website. Based on the sending and receiving of information via the website or via e-mail, a relationship between Hagro Products and the user of the website cannot automatically arise.
- Hagro Products does not guarantee that e-mails sent to it will be received or processed (in time), because timely receipt of e-mails cannot be guaranteed. Also the security of e-mail traffic cannot be fully guaranteed due to the associated security risks. By corresponding with Hagro Products by e-mail without encryption or password protection, you accept this risk.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Hagro Products has no influence on third party websites and is not responsible for the availability or content thereof. Hagro Products therefore accepts no liability for damage resulting from the use of third-party websites.
intellectual property rights.
- All Hagro Products publications and communications are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Except for personal and non-commercial use, nothing in these publications and communications may be reproduced, copied or otherwise made public in any way without Hagro Products' prior written permission